If you don’t already have a website for your law firm, the time is now. Clients are searching for lawyers online, and if you don’t have a presence there, you’re missing out on client leads.
If you have an existing website, there are a few indicators that suggest it’s time to refresh the content (and quite possibly the design, too), namely:
- You dislike how it looks, reads, or functions.
- It doesn’t represent your brand or your values.
- The language used is too complex or contains too much jargon.
- Existing pages contain too many keywords.
- The website isn’t getting found via search engines.
- Client leads have dropped off.
- The website analytics is showing a decrease in traffic or increase in bounce (this is not definitive, but may suggest deeper issues).
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.