It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that your competitors are using Google Ads, so you have to. The thing is: if all law firms did this, the cost of advertising would skyrocket (in fact, this is what’s happening in many cities around the world).
If there was a one-size-fits-all marketing template for law firms, you likely wouldn’t need my help. Unfortunately, there is no cookie-cutter marketing template for law firms. The ‘ideal’ marketing strategy for your law firm varies depending on your competitors, your location, your budget, and your short-term and long-term goals.
These are some of the digital marketing tools available to your law firm:
- Search engine visibility through SEO.
- Local SEO (like Google My Business).
- Content marketing, like blogging, email marketing, and eBooks.
- Pay-per-click advertising through Google Ads and/or social media.
- Becoming a thought leader.
- Public relations marketing and earned media.
- Podcasting and video blogging.
- Social media marketing.
By intelligently leveraging the tools available using your available time resources and budget, you can achieve the best marketing strategy and outcomes for your law firm.
Book a free 30-minute meeting to discuss improving your current strategy.