Whitepapers have become a preferred tools for law firm marketing departments. They are incredibly effective at capturing leads for potential clients, while also outlining your USP and delivering value.
To reap the benefits of whitepapers for business growth, it should be comprehensive practical, and directed towards one particular topic. Additionally, whitepapers are most effective when they:
- Form part of your law firm’s overall content marketing strategy.
- Are well-written, well-researched, and relatively free of jargon.
- Address a topic your readers are interested in.
- Are research-backed and rely on credible sources.
- Are thoughtfully designed and branded.