There are quite a few things to consider when deciding what content you should put on your law firm’s website. It will vary depending on (amongst other things) your marketing strategy, your branding, your law firm’s goals and ideal client profile, what your competitors have on their website, and the time and/or budget you have to create the content on your law firm website.
Generally, your website should contain at least:
- Home page.
- Practice Area pages, one page for each.
- Attorney Bios (for your law firm’s partners at a minimum).
- A ‘Why Us?’ page that outlines your firm’s unique selling proposition, and why clients would choose you above other firms.
- Contact Us, including the ability to request a consultation.
Once you have these pages prepared, turn your focus to the following:
- Sub-practice area pages.
- Reviews and testimonials.
- A Resource Centre and/or blog.
- Case studies.
- An ‘In the Press’ page, if you have earned media contributions.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.