The available research estimates that internet users spend between two and six hours a day reading through their emails – both at work and at home. People check their emails while eating, working, walking, and commuting. That adds up to plenty of opportunities for your law firm to get your marketing emails in front of your subscribers’ eyes.
Beyond being one of the most reliable methods of communication, email marketing for law firms can:
- Develop deeper trust between your law firm and your clients.
- Enhance brand recognition and build your brand.
- Ensure your firm seems approachable and helpful.
- Offer a more informal forum for communications with your clients.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Deliver value to your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Gain data insights that can inform marketing strategy decisions.