Effective Date: 2 January 2023.
The Obiter Marketing website and the information or materials herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Obiter Marketing Inc makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with regard to the website and its content.
Obiter Marketing Inc assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or any external linked sites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website or any linked sites. In no event shall Obiter Marketing Inc be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage of any kind including, any special, punitive, direct, indirect, damages which arises out of or is in any way connected with any use of this website or any linked site or content found therein.
As a service to the users of our website, Obiter Marketing Inc includes links to websites outside of our control. These links are provided solely as a convenience to the users of our website. Obiter Marketing Inc provides no endorsement or representation of any kind regarding the products, services, information, content, or appropriateness of these websites, and the users hereby irrevocably waive all claims against Obiter Marketing Inc with respect to such websites. If you decide to access such websites, you do so at your own risk.
The individuals and organizations are responsible for the information contained within their respective sites. Any specific comment or inquiries regarding these websites should be directed to the individual or organization owning or operating them.
We occasionally get suggestions for resources and links for inclusion on our website. We do not add all submitted URLs and resources to our resources pages and reserve the right to not include URLs and other resources suggested.
All materials, including (without limitation) our information, designs, graphics and images, logos, notices, and the look and feel, found on the Obiter Marketing Inc website (https://obitermarketing.com) are protected by international copyright laws. Copyright © 2023 Obiter Marketing Inc. All rights reserved.
- You may retrieve the contents of https://obitermarketing.com for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website should be construed as a promise, guarantee of effectiveness, or strategic advice. The content has not been tailored to your individual circumstances. Obiter Marketing Inc is not responsible for any errors, mistakes, or omissions in the content (written and visual) on this website or for damages arising from your use of this website.
- You may not send unauthorized copies of material via email or any other medium for any purposes including personal or business use. You may not charge for any images / ideas found on the website (https://obitermarketing.com). When referencing the Obiter Marketing Inc website, you must include the copyright information to Obiter Marketing Inc. You may not modify or copy the information found in https://obitermarketing.com without the express permission of Obiter Marketing Inc.
- Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting by implication or otherwise any license or right to use such materials.
- While using this website, you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- While using this website, you will not harvest or collect information about other users of the website, nor will you impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your position, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Unless you have our express, written consent, you may not interfere with the operation of this website or any of its servers or networks, nor may you transmit any materials, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, computer code, files, or other programs.
Obiter Marketing Inc occasionally allows links to our website from our clients, business partners, only under express written permission from an authorized Obiter Marketing Inc senior staff member. If you would like to use an Obiter Marketing logo to link to us, send us a message to request permission. As a courtesy, please let us know when you link to our website.
As we frequently update the information and content of our website, we ask that you occasionally confirm that the link remains accurate and active. You will be responsible for monitoring your link and modifying it if the link breaks or the content is removed or changed.
You may not “frame” our content or employ any other technique that causes the content to appear to be a part of your website or any site or service other than Obiter Marketing without our permission.
You may create your own text links, provided such links are accurate and are not defamatory, obscene, indecent, libellous, harassing, or otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of Obiter Marketing of any right of privacy, or other personal right. Obiter Marketing reserves the right to require you to discontinue all or any links maintained by you at any time. In such an event, you must immediately remove the link(s) from your website.
You agree that any dispute arising out of your use of this website or in connection with your use of this website is to be governed by the laws of British Columbia (if provincially regulated) or Canada (if federally regulated).
In the event that you gain access to information not intended for you, you agree to immediately delete that information without creating copies, sharing, downloading, printing, or otherwise duplicating that content. You also agree to notify Obiter Marketing immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.